Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Triple Play

King of Pain

Quiltart's annual online journal quilt show here:
http://www.quiltart.com/triple_play/
Each participant made three 8.5 x 11 quilts with a common theme, hence the Triple Play title.
See the others at the link above.
I made three quilts back in January for the Quilting Arts "Rock On" Challenge, and had plenty of other ideas, so my three pieces in this online show are inspired by three more songs.

AND it made my day Wednesday when Karey Bresenhan, International Quilt Festival's Founder Extraordinare posted to QuiltArt, "...It's hard to pick a favorite, but three of the entries really captured my attention: Ellen Apte, Wendy Starn, and Els Vereychen. ..." What an honor to be singled out by Karey B. (She was also the juror for 500 Art Quilts, so I am doubly honored)!

No comments: