Thursday, January 15, 2009

What I've been up to-sort of

I just finished three little quilts - 8.5 x 11" for the Quilting Arts Magazine Rock On challenge. All have felt as the batting, and all were made with stuff I already had in the house, and machine quilted. The magazine would prefer entrants not publish images of their entries, so here is the BACK of one before I put on the hanging sleeve and label. Can you name that tune? I'll save the other two for future entries. I've also been taking photos for an "Urban decay" challenge: lots of urban and semi-rural decay in this area. Best time to photograph in downtown area - Sunday afternoon. You can park almost anywhere and there is almost no traffic.

1 comment:

Vivien Zepf said...

You're already made three? Wow! Good luck on the challenge.